A terrifically sturdy 189 litre bin, you can have your choice of green or grey colours and it's available with or without a top ashtray.
The contemporary styling will look good in any environment and the durable plastic construction resists dents and chips. The textured finish will even minimise the appearance of surface scratches.
The external base can be locked down for secure placement and it has two spring loaded doors which help to ensure the odours stay in and the insects stay away. For added security a lock or latch can be used with or without a key.
The side opening hinge door will give you full access to the interior, allowing 'non lift' removal and replacement of bin bags. The slide out bag holder will facilitate easy installation and removal of bags.
Please contact us if you require imprinting on the front or back of this model.
As with many or our products, a discount is available for bulk orders and a purchase of just 3 or more units will qualify for reductions.
- Contemporary Styling
- Moulded-in colours and UV inhibitors resist fading
- Durable plastic construction resists dents and chips
- Textured finish helps minimise the appearance of surface scratches
- Available with an ashtray top or without
- Two spring loaded doors help contain odours and control insects
- Side mounted, hinged door offers full interior access for "no-lift" refuse removal
- Lock/Latch may be used with or without key
- Standard slide-out bag holder facilitates installation and removal of poly liner bag
- Container base accommodates tie-downs for secure placement
- Imprinting available on front or back
Free delivery on all Mainland UK orders!
Standard delivery is around 2-3 working days. If you require delivery on a particular day or have any other delivery requirements please email us at; email@example.com or put any extra delivery information you would like us/courier to know about in the comments box on the checkout page.
If for some reason your delivery may be delayed we will notify you as soon as possible.
Please note: we use TNT and Nightfreight to deliver smaller quantities and Palletline for anything pallet sized or bigger.
If you need to know who will be delivering your goods please contact us before or immediately after placing your order so we can let you know before the goods are dispatched.
For more information regarding deliveries please see our Terms and Conditions page.
Anyone wanting to purchase for delivery outside Mainland UK please contact us for a quote.