It comes with a 22.5 litre capacity, which is ample for large amounts of aluminium, paper, plastic or glass and you can use the colour coded dial to remind you what's inside.
The circular opening is ideal for disposing of smaller items such as paper or cans, whilst the top lid lifts to allow for the insertion of larger items too. They're small enough to fit inside a cupboard, yet stylish enough to be left on show in any kitchen, utility area or office.
These slickly designed units come in a choice of black or grey colours and are manufactured from dent proof plastic which ensures they are durable and hard wearing.
If you're looking to create a recycling hub with this product then bins can be double stacked or sit neatly alongside each other, and they are very easy to clean too.
These bins are so tough and reliable, they all come with a 5-year guarantee against manufacturer defaults.
- Coloured dial which you can change to show what's inside - Aluminium, Paper, Plastic or Glass.
- Small enough to fit into a standard sized cupboard.
- Circular opening is perfect for depositing cans and bottles, for anything larger a secondary lid lifts up.
- Beautiful ergonomic design with a small footprint, so it takes up less room in your kitchen or office.
- Bins can be double stacked or sit neatly along side each other.
- Body and lid are very durable and constructed from dent proof plastic.
- Very easy to clean with a wipe off surface.
Dimensions H x W x D:
- 48 x 26.5 x 44.5cm - Height with the lid open is 58cm, a consideration when using in a cupboard or under a unit.
Free delivery on all Mainland UK orders!
Standard delivery is around 2-3 working days. If you require delivery on a particular day or have any other delivery requirements please email us at; firstname.lastname@example.org or put any extra delivery information you would like us/courier to know about in the comments box on the checkout page.
If for some reason your delivery may be delayed we will notify you as soon as possible.
Please note: we use TNT and Nightfreight to deliver smaller quantities and Palletline for anything pallet sized or bigger.
If you need to know who will be delivering your goods please contact us before or immediately after placing your order so we can let you know before the goods are dispatched.
For more information regarding deliveries please see our Terms and Conditions page.
Anyone wanting to purchase for delivery outside Mainland UK please contact us for a quote.