- Shipping & Delivery
- We try to dispatch all items within 24 hours of purchase - excluding weekends and bank holidays. Occasionally an item might be in stock on the website but be out of stock on our system or when the warehouse goes to pick the item. In these instances you will be notified by email or telephone and given an estimated delivery date and/or a alternative product.
We use TNT and Nightfreight to deliver smaller quantities and Palletline for anything pallet sized or bigger. If your goods have been delivered by TNT and there is no one at the delivery address to receive the goods a calling card will be left with contact details so you can call them to arrange a more suitable day/time for redelivery. Please call them as soon as possible to ensure goods are not sent back to the warehouse where a restocking charge and redelivery fee may be incurred. If you have any delivery instructions or anything that may help the driver find your address please include this on the order.
- Privacy & Security
- All transaction information is taken by Sagepay. Sagepay are the largest independent Payment Service Provider in the country, their VSP Systems are encrypted using 128-bit SSL certificates. No cardholder information is ever passed unencrypted.
What this all means is that your data is entirely secure. Rest assured that no one at I'm Rubbish, Sagepay employees or anyone trying to gain access to your card details can.
After finishing shopping simply click checkout, from here you will have to enter your delivery and invoice address along with any instructions. After this you will have to enter your credit/debit card information. We take security very seriously and have the highest SSL encryption available. We never see your card details only a successful or unsuccessful message
If the transaction is successful goods will be dispatched within 24 hours and should arrive within 2-3 working days unless otherwise told. If unsuccessful you will get a brief message explaining why. If you would like any further information please do not hesitate to get in touch.
All personal information collected through the website will be held securely in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We are committed to protecting your privacy.
- Returns & Replacements
- When you take delivery of goods from our courier they will ask you to sign that you have received the goods in good condition. I'm Rubbish therefore advise that you check the goods thoroughly before signing and if you notice that the goods are damaged please reject the delivery and contact us asap so that we can organise a replacement without delay. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. If you cannot check the items then please mark as unchecked. This protects us with the courier incase anything has gone wrong in thier possession.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason then providing the bin is returned to us within 14 days and in original packaging in an unused condition we will issue a full refund minus our 15% restocking fee and delivery charge. If the goods are faulty then please Contact Us and we will arrange to have the faulty item replaced.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales, but do not affect your statutory rights.
- We will not accept any liability for errors in the descriptions of goods, or in the pricing.
- I'm Rubbish can alter the descriptions and pricing of the products at anytime.
- We cannot be held responsible for any losses resulting from the misuse of our website.
- I'm Rubbish may contain links to other websites. These are here to enhance our customers shopping experience and whilst we do encourage our customers to use these links, we cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage whilst navigating or using these external sites, as they are not under our control.
- I'm Rubbish can only be held liable up to the cost of the product(s) purchased