As the leading supplier of bins in the country there’s nothing we don’t know about rubbish. Whether you’re passionate about recycling or need a stylish solution to keep your area litter free, we have bins to suit your every need.
Keeping our living and working spaces clear and clutter free doesn’t mean you have to compromise on style. With a finger on the pulse at all times, we bring you the latest designs and the most affordable solutions for home, office, school or council use.
Our bins can be seen up and down the country, in all shapes and forms, from compost bins on areas of outstanding beauty to character bins in a school playground, to recycling bins in the supermarket car park. Despite supplying councils with huge orders of bins to suit their needs, we also stock the most impressive range of disposal units for the discerning homeowner. Whether you need a retro bin to jazz up the kitchen or a space saving recycling solution, we have the bin for you.
We have a rich history and unlimited expertise in the rubbish world, allowing you to draw on our experience to choose the bin that’s right for you. We know that it’s not simply about a place to store unwanted goods, the bins must be affordable, practical, easy to empty and fitted to the environment.
- School Bins – We understand that children may need a little encouragement to dispose of their rubbish or to recycle. That’s why we offer the latest range of character bin and primary colour recycling bins to ensure children want to use them.
- Outdoor Bins – In beautiful areas an ugly bin that’s at odds with its environment can ruin first impressions. This is why we bring a wide selection of outdoor bins from natural, durable wood that blends into the surroundings to colour matched green bins that are easily disguised.
- Office Bins – If you are a cutting edge company with a focus on forward thinking, you need stylish bins that integrate seamlessly into your interior design. As we bring you the biggest brands at the best prices, you can guarantee you’ll find exactly what you need at I’m Rubbish.
We now ship our bins worldwide and for UK customers delivery is absolutely free, all you have to do is choose the bin to make your life and work litter free!
We are so confident in our pricing that if you find the same product cheaper elsewhere we will match the price and give you a further £5 credit to use on your order. Just Contact Us if you believe you have found it cheaper with the link, price and any postage that company charges.
- The product must be full price and not on sale.
- It must be an exact copy of the bin on our website, same manufacturer, model number etc.
- The price must include postage and any tax applicable.
- The price must be for anyone to purchase and not limited to certain groups.
All transaction information is taken by Sagepay. Sagepay are the largest independent Payment Service Provider in the country, the Sagepay VSP Systems is encrypted using 128-bit SSL certificates. No cardholder information is ever passed unencrypted.
What this all means is that your data is entirely secure. Rest assured that no one at I'm Rubbish, Sagepay or anyone trying to gain access to your card details can.
I’ve finished shopping and want to pay, what now?
What will happen is after you have finished shopping and are ready to purchase the items in your shopping basket you click pay, and will automatically be redirected to Sagepay which is a completely secure page and no one but yourselves can read the information you input.
After the transaction is complete Sagepay will notify us that the transaction has been successful and we will send the product to you.
All personal information collected through this website will be held securely in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We are committed to protecting your privacy.
What information do we collect?
The information requested from you at the checkout is considered the minimum required to process your order efficiently.
Currently, web site customers provide information in order to take advantage of the following services:
Catalogue Requests: we need a name and an address to send the catalogue to, together with a contact email address - in case the address is wrong.
Purchases: name, address, daytime phone number, e-mail and credit card information are necessary for purchase and delivery.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information held by emailing us.
If you find any inaccuracy we will delete or correct it promptly
If you have any questions regarding security or any other matter please do not hesitate to ask either via:
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - 01452 859840